Set Aside Funds correspond to 10 percent of the annual budget of each ITCR Cooperative Agreement (U01 or U24) beginning in Year 2 of the award. These funds are dedicated for collaborative activities that advance the integration, adoption, and interoperability of ITCR-supported technologies.
Proposals for collaborative studies using set aside funds must be submitted for review before the funds can be used. The ITCR Steering Committee (SC), composed of six ITCR investigators and the ITCR program coordinator, was established for the purpose of reviewing these proposals. The SC meets on a quarterly basis. Collaborative proposals are due to the ITCR program coordinator and the SC Executive Secretary one month before the meeting.
Details about the review process and instructions on what to include and how to submit a collaborative proposal can be found in the Guidelines for Set Aside Funds. It may also be useful to read the Set Aside Review Form that guides reviewers' comments.
Due dates and SC meeting schedule:
- Proposals are due by December 21, 2020 for review at the January 26, 2021 meeting.
- Proposals are due by March 29, 2021 for review at the April 27, 2021 meeting.
- Proposals are due by June 28, 2021 for review at the July meeting.
- Proposals will be due in late September for review at the October meeting.
- Proposals will be due in December for review at the January 2022 meeting.
These dates will be updated as future meetings are scheduled.